WHAT IS BLOGGER NAVBAR?
Blogger has got a Navigation Bar that appears by default at the top of every Blogger-powered blog. This navigation bar can be very useful when you are blogging, but sometimes, it can get in the way. The Blogger navbar is usually hidden in most of the third party templates.
The advantages of it are the following:
- when you click on the B icon, it will take you to blogger.com
- a quick link to your Dashboard and "Sign in /Sign out" dialog
- you can easily search for other blogs
- you can "Flag Blog" (if you consider content of a blog objectionable)
- NextBlog - takes you to a random, recently-updated Blogger blog
The only disadvantage is visual. If you have customized design, Navbar just doesn't fit in.
So how we get rid of it? It is very simple. Just follow the next steps...
Removing The Blogger Navbar:
1. Login to your Blogger account, click on your blog name and navigate to Layout;
2. Look for the Navbar text and click on the Edit link as shown in the picture below:
3. When the pop-up window appears, scroll down and select Off, then click on Save button: