• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Increase Website And Blog Traffic:latest article for Increasing Blog and website Traffic free gide.....
  • Create and Upload Site Map to Google:Google is fist largest Search Engine by upploading SITE MAP Google Easily Search Links from Ur site in Searching.......
  • Fix WEB SITE Errors:Google and other search engines always take those site in there fist page in searching which ha too less web Errors...
  • Top 20 Search Engine:Submit Ur site to top 20 Search Engines to Increasing Ur Site Traffic and making money top search engines like as Google, Yahoo, Ask, AOl, MSN...
  • Top Social Sites:Top 100 Social sites which real help U make a Affliate Marketer and in Pormoting ur Producdts...

New Posts

Facebook jQuery POP OUT likebox widget generator

Posted by Mohsin On 2/25/2012 07:27:00 AM 16 comments

facebook likebox widget
I had developed a Facebook Static popout jquery effect Like box generator for you.This Widget Generator let's you easily generaate your favorite Facebook style Widget and also easily add to your Blogger Blog.In my previous Article (How to Add a Static Facebook jQuery Pop out Widget) I told you about Static Facebook POP OUT Widget installation manually.Use this Widget generator and Enjoy..!





Step 1: Add jQuery plugin (if your blog have a jquery plugin,ignore this step)
  • Go to Design->Edit HTML[Template->Edit HTML in new blogger interface]
  • Copy below code inside <head>
<script src='http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js' type='text/javascript'/>
  • Go to Design-> Page Elements
  • Click add gadget and select HTML/javascript
  • Copy and paste the generated code inside it and save it.


This is my first widget generator,also expect more other awesome widget generators from us.If you enjoyed this widget Generator please please share n like us..

16 comments:

I am sure this article has touched all the internet users, its really really good paragraph on building up new website.


Feel free to visit my web-site :: Auto Mechanic Sacramento

Hi there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my
new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading
through your blog and look forward to all your posts!
Carry on the outstanding work!

My web-site where can i get free relationship counseling

There's certainly a great deal to know about this issue.
I really like all of the points you made.

Feel free to visit my homepage ... couples counseling sacramento

Howdy! I simply want to offer you a big thumbs up
for the excellent information you've got right here on this post.
I am coming back to your blog for more soon.

my website; steam cleaning machines

I every time spent my half an hour to read this webpage's posts daily along with a mug of
coffee.

My blog ... vastgoedsnelweg.weebly.com ()

Keep this going please, great job!

my web page ... Auto Mechanic Elk Grove

I think that everything said made a ton of sense.

However, consider this, suppose you added a little content?

I ain't suggesting your information isn't solid., but
what if you added a post title that grabbed a person's attention? I mean "Facebook jQuery POP OUT likebox widget generator" is a little
boring. You should look at Yahoo's front page and see how they create news headlines to
get viewers interested. You might try adding a video or a pic or two to grab people excited about everything've written. Just my opinion, it could bring your blog a little livelier.


My web site :: gilbertohjii.edublogs.org ()

We stumbled over here coming from a different website and
thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
Look forward to finding out about your web page for a second time.


My page ... hand held steam cleaner

Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but
after looking at many of the posts I realized it's
new to me. Regardless, I'm definitely delighted I stumbled upon it and I'll be bookmarking
it and checking back often!

Also visit my web blog: tnt autobody Sacramento

What i don't understood is in fact how you're no longer
really a lot more neatly-preferred than you may be
right now. You're very intelligent. You know thus
considerably on the subject of this matter,
produced me in my view consider it from a lot of varied angles.
Its like women and men are not involved until it is something
to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs nice.

Always maintain it up!

Take a look at my webpage ... auto body repair sacramento

Stunning quest there. What happened after? Thanks!

my page - weight loss sacramento

I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering issues with your blog.
It appears like some of the written text on your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too?
This could be a issue with my browser because I've had this
happen before. Appreciate it

my weblog; medically supervised weight loss programs

Since the admin of this web page is working, no uncertainty very shortly it will be renowned, due to its quality
contents.

My webpage - couples counseling sacramento

What's up it's me, I am also visiting this web site regularly, this web page is truly
fastidious and the people are truly sharing good thoughts.

Here is my blog post; how much is dental implant Elk Grove

Very energetic blog, I liked that a lot. Will there be a part
2?

My website McMoen Mobile Mechanic

Good way of describing, and nice article to obtain facts
concerning my presentation focus, which i am going to deliver in college.



my page marriage counseling sacramento

Post a Comment

All types of Comments are welcome