• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Increase Website And Blog Traffic:latest article for Increasing Blog and website Traffic free gide.....
  • Create and Upload Site Map to Google:Google is fist largest Search Engine by upploading SITE MAP Google Easily Search Links from Ur site in Searching.......
  • Fix WEB SITE Errors:Google and other search engines always take those site in there fist page in searching which ha too less web Errors...
  • Top 20 Search Engine:Submit Ur site to top 20 Search Engines to Increasing Ur Site Traffic and making money top search engines like as Google, Yahoo, Ask, AOl, MSN...
  • Top Social Sites:Top 100 Social sites which real help U make a Affliate Marketer and in Pormoting ur Producdts...

New Posts

How to Create Static Pages in Blogger

Posted by Mohsin On 4/14/2012 08:13:00 AM 17 comments

What are Blogger static pages? 

Blogger Static Pages allows you to create specific pages like About Me, Contact page, Privacy Policy etc. on stand-alone pages that are linked from your blog. The static pages basically are the same as post pages, but there are several things that make them different. One of the differences is that static pages don't appear in the home page, don't have a label, and are not indexed as archive pages.


How to Create Static Pages in Blogger.

Step 1. Log in to your Blogger Dashboard

Step 2. Click on Pages
static pages blogger, blogger tutorials, widgets


Step 3. Click on New Page - Blank Page

Step 4. Type the title and write the page's content.


Step 5. Before publishing it, click on Preview to see how it will appear on your blog.

Step 6. When you have finished the editing, click on Publish button.

Step 7. Now you have 3 options:
  1. Keep it as nav menu below header - Top tabs
  2. Display the page in your blog's sidebar - Side Links
  3. Add the page's link manually to your template - Don't Show

Step 8. After you have chosen where the page will appear, click on the Save arrangement button



And now you're done!
Now you have owned the static page. If you want another static page, just repeat the steps above.

UPDATE: Blogger made an update recently to the way that pages are added to blogs. Here is an updated tutorial that will walk you through the new process, step by step: How to Add Static Pages to a Blogger Blog

Note: if you have opted for Don't show option: go to Pages again and right click on the page's title and select Copy link location (in firefox). You can add the link manually to your sidebar via Link widget or add the link in your template, via Edit HTML.

If you need more help, leave a comment below.

17 comments:

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you
can be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog
and will come back later in life. I want to encourage continue your
great writing, have a nice weekend!

my blog: best fat burner

Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs!
Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward
to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!

My webpage :: Auto Repair Elk Grove

Pick just one museum such as the Rodin museum or L. Most of the horror stories
you have heard about dating occur when daters rush the process.
Just just take as numerous photos as you can, tweaking as
you go and you will quickly have a gorgeous however daily life masterpiece.


My webpage photography tips for beginners

Terrific post but I was wanting to know if you could write
a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful
if you could elaborate a little bit further.
Thank you!

Feel free to surf to my web-site :: vegasodj.soup.io ()

I was able to find good information from your content.


Feel free to visit my blog claudioxvca.wordpress.com
()

confirm the gear over for damage, and order when it works.
The local Palomar College in San Marcos offers some
of the best adult workshops I have ever experienced, at a fairly low cost.
The internet is the best and cheapest way to help you improve
your photographic skills.

Also visit my web page - summer photography courses

I think the admin of this web site is genuinely working hard in favor of his website, as here every stuff is quality based material.


My webpage - couples councilling

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your site.
You have some really great articles and I think I would be a
good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write
some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to
mine. Please shoot me an email if interested.
Kudos!

Also visit my webpage marriage therapist sacramento

My partner and I stumbled over here different page and
thought I may as well check things out. I like what I
see so i am just following you. Look forward to exploring your web page for a second time.


my webpage ... what is best carpet cleaner

That is really fascinating, You are an excessively professional blogger.

I have joined your feed and stay up for looking for more of your excellent
post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks

Here is my page :: auto body repair sacramento

What's up, for all time i used to check weblog posts here early in the morning, as i enjoy to find
out more and more.

my weblog ... collision repair sacramento

Make this whole process part of the photographer's grade.
But what if you could get better grades with less study time.
Of course, there are plenty of professionals who never
attended a single class, so it's up to you to decide
what works best for your career.

my web-site digital photography for beginners pdf

Try to make one particular posture as natural as feasible.
Online courses also provide baby boomers the chance to learn something
new. Usually, there is little room for extras, as
the typical dorm room just isn't large enough, so
it's important to be as creative as possible.

My website ... school photographer

View other Seattle Free Stuff articles or visit Cindy's blog
at for frugal tips, free stuff and advice on saving money.
Take photos from the top of a hill, or off the side of a yacht.
Of course, there are plenty of professionals who never attended a single class, so it's up to you to decide what works best for your career.


Take a look at my site dslr photography tips

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally
I have found something that helped me. Thanks!

Visit my web page ... Best Local Auto Repair Mechanic In Elk Grove; ,

This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped
me. Thanks a lot!

Here is my webpage - professional carpet cleaning prices

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.

The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish.
nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish
be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably
come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield
this increase.

My site :: dry carpet cleaners

Post a Comment

All types of Comments are welcome